GUIDING YOU THROUGH PROBATE AND ESTATE ADMINISTRATION
Attorney Shettle has helped generations of families navigate the probate process. Families turn to him because they know they can trust him to administer their loved one's estate correctly and efficiently.
Attorney Shettle often has pre-existing relationships with families — either through community connections or because he helped them with a legal issue in the past or assisted them in setting up their estate plan.
As Administrator, or Executor, of an estate, you have many legal duties. In fact, the number of tasks you have to complete and the detail involved can be overwhelming. Attorney Shettle will guide you through the process, from start to finish. He takes the headache and confusion out of estate administration.
His services include:
- Filing the Will with the probate court
- Taking inventory of and valuing the deceased's property
- Identifying and notifying beneficiaries and creditors
- Assisting with the preparation and filing of a Connecticut and federal estate tax return
- Preparing a final accounting of receipts and disbursements made during administration
- Funding trusts, if applicable
- Disbursing the estate in accordance with the terms of the Will.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you've recently lost a loved one and are in charge of administering his or her estate, an experienced lawyer can make the process easier. To learn more about our estate administration services, call 860-430-1200 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. Located in Glastonbury, we provide probate administration services to clients throughout central Connecticut.